GINGER HAMMER TIME- Hammer Time Hard Cider is a dry, crisp cider. Made from fresh pressed apples, English ale yeast and nothing else! The bright apple flavor and aromas are forefront followed by a tart dry finish. We took that great tasting cider and infused it with some Fresh Ginger.
5.5% ABV 0 IBU's (Available On Draft Only For Limited Time)
Now Available In The Market!!
Nimble Hill Brewing Company is happy to announce that our Grapefruit Berliner Weisse will be shipping out this week into the market. Here is where you can find it.
1. Humboldt (Hazel Township) 2. Penalty Box (Scranton
3. Town Tavern (Duryea) 4. The Office (Nicholson)
5. Twigs (Tunkhannock) 6. Newfoundland Hotel (Newfoundland)
7. J&J Deli (Dallas) 8. The Key's (Scranton)
9. Gober's Deco Lounge (Exeter) 10.Vesuvio's Pizzeria (Drums)
11. Tipsy Turtle Owen Street 12. Tipsy Turtle Avoca
13. Tipsy Turtle Market Street 14. Cooper's Seafood (Scranton)
15. Camelback Resort (Indoor Waterpark) 16. Backyard Ale House (Scranton)
17. TGI Friday's (Wilkes-Barre) 18. Sarah Street (East Stroudsburg)
Memorial Weekend Hours
Wine Fact Wednesday
1. Look over the appearance of the wine. Noting the color and viscosity with your eyes can give an idea of how the wine may taste. For reds, give the glass a quick swirl and hold it up to the light: bolder varieties, like Cabernet and Zinfandel, will leave telltale ‘legs’ that stream down the inside of the glass.
2. “In Glass,” meaning that the aroma is noted. Don’t be shy stick your nose in the glass. So you can pick up the complex nuances.
-The first aromas to hit the nose are associated with aspects of the grapes.
-While later aromas are connected to the winemaking process and how the wine aged.
3. Take a small sip of wine in order to get a good taste. Roll the wine around your mouth with your tongue and note the different flavors. Pursing your lips and inhaling some air while the wine is still on your palate is also a nice way to spread the more complex flavors through your sinuses.
4. After swallowing, note the aftertaste, which is likely different from how the wine tasted when it first hit your tongue.
5. Draw some conclusions. Was this wine too acidic? Was it too sweet? Was it too alcoholic?
Now you are one step closer to being a professional Wine Taster. Cheers!!
TUESDAY NIGHT INFUSION
Cluster Fuggle Pale Ale- This unique blend of English and American ingredients offer a hoppy, slightly bitter and refreshing flavor. Tasting notes are grapefruit zest, pine and light malt sweetness.
5% ABV 30 IBU's ...
Infused with Fresh Peaches.
May 23rd, 2017
Summertime is almost here and that means restaurant exploring, patio sitting, and sangria sipping. If you are up in the Pocono area this summer, may we recommend you stop into The Frogtown Chophouse for some culinary delights and a refreshing Strawberry-Mango-Pineapple Sangria. Featuring, Nimble Hill Winery's Mango Slide and Vidal Blanc.
We are happy to announce that Andy Gavins Eatery & Pub is now carrying Nimble Hill Winery's Mango Slide. They will also be using this tropical wine in one of their Adult Slushies. Which is a perfect cocktail to enjoy on their patio this summer. Cheers!!
TIPSY TURTLE BEER
Did you know that Nimble Hill Brewing Company and The Tipsy Turtle collaborated to make two beers that you can only find at the three Tipsy Turtle locations. (The Tipsy Turtle Owen Street Pub, Tipsy Turtle Airport Pub, and Tipsy Turtle Market Street)
Hero In A Half Shell- This White IPA is brewed With Wheat and 2 row malts, Trappist yeast and Mosaic hops. 6% ABV 65 IBU's
Outta Your Shell Ale- is a blonde ale brewed with rose hips and orange peel. 5% ABV 7 IBU's
Make sure you stop in to one of the three locations to try these exclusive brews. Cheers!!
It's crazy to think that Nimble Hill Brewing Company first started in a shed on our property perfecting our first few beers. Today, we are up to 7 Flagships, 6 Seasonal, and 5 Limited Releases. Our Nimble Hill Family would like to say, Thank You to all of our Customers and our Loyal Drinkers. Here's to you!! Cheers!!
2015 GRUNER VELTLINER
Made with 100% of the grapes Nimble Hill Vineyards grew themselves. Grapes that are often grown in Austria, gives this wine a bright acidity, a fresh citrus, a hint of white pepper, along with mineral accents from our local soil. This wine is known for being versatile when pairing with food. RS 0.5% ...$14/bottle
*Silver Medal Winner In The 2017 Annual Pennsylvania Wine Competition*
Our updates are written by everyone that works at Nimble Hill Brewery! So dive in and get to know us!